In today’s rushed life, it can be difficult to let go of stress. Qigong (pronounced ‘shee-kung’) , a part of Traditional Chinese Medicine, can provide a solution. By means of meditation, focus on the breath and slow, fluent movements, qigong brings balance to body and mind.
Among other things, qigong is used to:
- support the practice of a variety of sports
- support a type of therapy
- support practice of the martial arts
- promote relaxation and to combat stress
- improve physical and mental health
Anyone who practices qigong may experience the following positive changes:
- A better night’s sleep
- Feeling more relaxed, more calm
- Improved concentration
- Experiencing more joy in life
- Becoming stronger in body and mind
Both experienced athletes and people who almost never exercise can use qigong to improve their health. Into Qi offers both group lessons as well as private sessions.